Lima SDR Bausteine für Redpitaya

TX Hardware, TP-Filter, Endstufe
Antworten
DM6TT

Lima SDR Bausteine für Redpitaya

Beitrag von DM6TT » Do Mär 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Hallo Leute,
nachdem nun mit Gerds Platine der Empfang gut funktioniert, bin ich nach der Suche nach BPF, LPF, Endstufe.
Was haltet ihr von den Lima-SDR Komponenten?
http://www.dj0abr.de
Platinen gibts auch fertig: http://www.helitron.de/shop/index.php?cPath=9_6

Wäre das ne kostengünstige Alternative?

73, Marcus

DL5CN

LIMA-SDR-PA

Beitrag von DL5CN » Sa Apr 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Hallo Ömer,
ich gestatte mir, darauf hinzuweisen, dass die PA von DJ0ABR, wie auch einige andere Konzepte von
12V PAs mit einem Röhrchentrafo, ein funktionelles Problem hat.
Die Primärwicklungshälften des Trafos sind magnetisch nicht gekoppelt, was eine Gegentaktfunktion
in Frage stellt. Eine Gegentaktverstärker benötigt zwischen den Drains eine Autotransformation der
Spannung. Das vermag der Röhrchentrafo mit dem hf-geerdeten Mittelabgriff nicht zu leisten.
Der Verstärker arbeitet trotzdem, die erreichbaren Parameter können aber besser sein.
Ergänzt man das Konzept um eine bifilare Speisedrossel, die als Autotrafo arbeiten kann, funktioniert alles gut.

Zum Design von Verstärkern für SDRs sei grundsätzlich empfohlen, dass die Zahl der verwendeten Stufen so gering als
möglich sein sollte. Die Linearität des Sendesignals sollte nicht unnötig verschlechtert werden.
Andreas
DL5CN

PE0MGB

Re: Lima SDR Bausteine für Redpitaya

Beitrag von PE0MGB » So Apr 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello,
I have build a Lima-SDR together with DJ0ABR's bandpass filters, the lowpass filters and the 10 watt amplifier.
Recently I have replaced the Lima-SDR RX/TX by a Red Pitaya. The Red PItaya works fine with the filters and the amplifier.
Of course you need something between the 50 ohm filters and the 1meg Red Pitaya. I'm still working on a LNA which is maybe necessary above the 14 MHz band.
The output of the Red Pitaya is a little bit too high for the bandpass filter TX amplifier. You need to add an attenuator to get the 2 mW input for the filter. If not ,the MMIC ERA5 can be damaged.
Together with an old modified 11 meter amplifier, I have a 100 watt transceiver for 160 - 10 meter.
I made a change to the 40 meter bandpass filter to make it also usable for 60 meter.

73, Gert PE0MGB

DM6TT

Beitrag von DM6TT » So Apr 03, 2016 5:25 pm

Hello Gert,
have you recognized the LNA Frontend from Gerd? I think, that is what you are looking for.
http://forum.cq-nrw.de/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21

One question regarding the bandpass filter, I also opened a second thread about it:
Do we need the bandpass for transmitting or can we limit the use for receiving, due to the cleanness of the produced spectrum?

Regards

Marcus

PE0MGB

Beitrag von PE0MGB » Di Apr 05, 2016 10:42 am

Hallo Markus,

You're right. For the Lima there were no doubts about a bandpass filter for TX. The 2nd and 3rd harmonic had about the same level as the source signal.
The cleanness of the produced spectrum of the Red Pitaya is much better. I measured about -45dB for the 2nd harmonic. A bandpass filter for TX is probably not necessary.
Because the bandpass filters were already available in my Lima setup I also use them now with my Red Pitaya. I have never measured the output with and without the bandpass filters.

73, Gert PE0MGB

PE0MGB

Beitrag von PE0MGB » Di Apr 05, 2016 10:59 am

Of course I measured the output. About -55dB with 100 watt output.

73, Gert PE0MGB

Antworten